Interested in submitting to one of the IJEMD journal? We recommend that you review the "About the Journal" page for the journal's section policies, as well as the "Author Guidelines". Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.
Please read your chosen journal’s submission requirements and make sure that:
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines of the journal.
Please refer to the step by step guide for submitting a manuscript.