Call for Editors
As the International Journal of Emerging Multidisciplinaries (IJEMD) is expanding its editorial board, IJEMD is looking for academic professionals, scholars, and researchers who can identifying quality manuscripts for journal publication, maintain the selection of appropriate reviewers, and managing peer-review process, and are willing to continue the
|enduring andongoing review success to next level and introduce the journal profile to different libraries and research centers around the globe. We are interested in applicants who have knowledge in fields of theoretical and experimental studies of Mathematics, Computer Science & Artificial Intelligence, Social Science, Engineering, Business Management & Entrepreneurship, Physical Sciences, and Biomedical and Clinical Research.|
- The manuscripts submittion process is performed on the Open Journal Submission (OJS) system.
- Applications with significant publishing and managing journal papers experience in any discipline in the scope of the journal will be preferred.
- Applicant must hold a PhD degree with good professional position.
- Applicant must submit a cover letter, including research fields of interest, a detailed CV, and any experience in the field of research.
As an Editorial Board Member, you will be expected to:
- Take an active part in the peer review process as Editorial Board Member with quick response.
- Take the ultimate responsibility for the peer review process and recommend high quality papers for publication in IJEMD journals.
- Supervise editing of manuscripts for each issue with respect to scientific writing and layout conventions.
- Advance the standing of the journal in its scientific community and increase its impact.
- Promote the journal at relevant conferences and other public events.
- Call for papers from your acquaintances.
- Support to the quality control of the journal; check every issue before its release.
By accepting the appointment your name will appear as “Editorial Board Members” in the members list under “Editorial Team” on the related journal website. The appointment is initially for one year. Your term may be renewed consecutively for one more year if you and IJEMD agree upon this. A Certificate of Appointment can be provided to you upon your request.
Inquiries and applications should be sent via email to Prof. Izharul Haq (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We hope you are willing to join the Editorial Board of IJEMD
IJEMD Editorial Office
International Journal of Emerging Multidisciplinaries is an open access, free publication and peer-reviewed journal. Subscribed users can read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles. Furthermore, there is no Article Processing Charges (APC) for publication of research articles. Authors must submit articles that have not been published elsewhere with a similarity index of less than 20%.
The goal of IJEMD is to publish original quality research papers that bring together the latest research and development in all areas of sciences. IJEMD is published triannually, in January, May and September. All research articles are indexed through unique links using the Digital Object Identifier (DOI) system by CrossRef.
Note: The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other part.